Hey, my name is Becca! I am a private tutor based in Southampton but I also offer online tutoring sessions via Google Meet or Zoom (whichever is best for you!). I am friendly, approachable and dedicated to helping you or your child learn and achieve their full potential. Please get in touch if you have any questions, I can’t wait to here from you!
I have over 4 years of experience working in education. I began my career as a Learning Support Assistant in a mainstream secondary school. Here, I delivered interventions for reading, literature, speech and language, and emotional support. Next, I gained experience in a variety of schools: a mainstream primary school, a SEND secondary school and an Alternative Provision Centre. I currently work as a Special School Assistant in a local primary SEND school. I have been providing private tuition for over 3 years for ages 4 to 16 – please have a look at my services page to find out more.
- GCSE in Maths (A*)
- Two GCSEs in English (AA)
- A-level English Literature and Language (B)
- BSc in Language Sciences and Psychology (2:1)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Certificate in Speech and Language Support for Pupils with Severe Learning Difficulties